Thursday, April 13, 2006

Another search engine

I liked Rabecca's comment and had to investigate the search engine she sent me. Kartoo is a different kind of search engine. I am still not sure how to use it. As an educational tool I can see uses for kids understanding how terms are generated based on the term searched. I tried searching for podcast as usual and came up with a wide variety of terms associated with various websites. I can see the potential for kids in educational settings with this tool. At our last staff meeting the reading teachers were stressing graphic organizer. this looks like a tool that could be used to facilitate that process. That genie is a colorful addition.

I found a podcast dedicated to video games. What a kid treasury. Dream station has the latest video game playing strategies and more. This is unique. Unitl next time...

No comments: