Friday, April 14, 2006

Educational podcasts

I am interested in using this technology. I looked at the Apple ibook that I have from school but it does not have garageband on it. It must be the newer ibooks that have it because I know students were on it. So that experiment will have to wait until next week since I am on Spring break.

There is alot of information on the internet if you truly want to make your own podcast. I found a site that has podcasts from last year that should be listened to before an attempt is made to create your own. There are definitely a lot of don't if you want other people to listen to it. The Educational Mac has podcasts that pertain to education but they are poor. If you listen it is hard to hear what is being said and the guys voice is rather monotone. Practicing would be a definite must before creating.

No comments: