Thursday, September 27, 2007

Social Studies Review #1

Hi everyone,

We are going to start a little Social Studies Review using a blog. Remember when you answer the questions - proper punctuation, capital letters and correct spelling - or I will not publish. I highlighed the keywords to help you in this first session.


1. Which city is the capital of New York State?



2. Which geographic feature would most likely be found in the Artic region?


Click comments below. Respond in complete sentences. Sign using your first name and click anonymous. I will check my email nightly and publish the correct comments. Then you can check the next day to see if you were right.

Let's begin. Good Luck.


Mrs. Laramie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The capital of New York is Albany.

Anonymous said...

Some geographic features of Artic
is snow, ice, water.





elazjah

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Laramie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Laramie said...

I am reading some good answers but I don't have any first names. I have no idea who is writing them. Please put a first name on them. I also need you to answer both questions not just one.

Mrs. Laramie

Anonymous said...

The capital of New York State is Albany.

The geographic feature most likely are snow,ice and water.

from,
Cheyenne